Monday, December 6, 2010

When the Cats Away.....Everything Goes Wrong!

So not the way you thought that title was going to go, but for my military wife friends out there you know exactly what this means.  I mean, if it is going to go wrong, break, get sick, act up, get lost, cost more it is going to happen while the husband is gone.  Just in the month or so that my husband has been gone my dog had diarrhea all over the living room carpeted floor (this was actually the day he left), the whole family has gotten sick, the computer got a virus, my ring needed repair, and the last adventure was my car broke down.  None of these things are that huge of a deal, but they all are out of the norm and all required money and/or lots of extra effort on my part.  I am now the proud owner of a Bissel steam cleaner though!  Bring on the messes, okay I am only joking, don't really. 

1 comment: