Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Minute Christmas Cards/Gift ideas from Shutterfly

Okay, so if you haven't gotten your Christmas cards sent out yet, take a moment and check out Shutterfly.  I know there are lots of online photo sharing sites, but shutterfly really is amazing.  They have the cutest cards to choose from, it's super easy to use, and the prices are great.  I even saw on their site that if you are a new member you get 50 free 4X6 prints.  Grab a few picture frames and this makes for a really inexpensive gift as well as one that is close to your heart.  Check out the thank you card that I made at Shutterfly, it literally took me 2 minutes to make and I think it is adorable!  Click this link to check it out.
Shutterfly Stationery Card
I have shared pictures with family and friends through this site and the nice thing about it from a military families standpoint is that you can send the pictures to your family directly to their house, you can send them to a local store for them to pick up, or they can select the pictures they want and order them for themselves.  I love that option.  I get to share pictures of my kiddos with family and it doesn't have to cost me a thing if I don't want it to.  I love using shutterfly to make personalized gifts for family as well.  The photo books are a great way for me to send pictures that are easy for my grandma to carry in her purse and show to all her girlfriends at her monthly luncheons. 
Check out some of these links:
Christmas Cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
Photo gifts
http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts
Moving Announcements (Great for us militray families that are always moving)
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/announcements/moving-announcements 
So check out shutterfly for all your photo needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment