Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Who wouldn't want a cheaper phone bill?

Okay all, I am excited to tell you about a new company that is launching in September that is going to not only save me money, but give me the oportunity to make a little extra as well.  The company is called Solavei.  They are offering unlimited talk, text, and data on a nation wide 4G network with no contract!  I love that.  Another really neat part is that they are operating on a social commerce network.  This means that they will not spend the billions of dollars in advertising like AT&T did last year.  They will instead be paying their customers for sharing the service with others!  I am attaching the links to a company overview webinar and a compensation webinar that you can watch and learn more.  If you are interested let me know.  I would love to tell you how you, too can be part of the prelaunch of this awesome company!


password: solavei
password: solavei


No comments:

Post a Comment